Wednesday, April 23, 2008

~Strawberry Cobbler~



This recipe can be made with any fruit but I prefer fresh fruit to canned. You could use splenda to substitute the sugar. For a topping you can use coowhip, vanilla or strawberry Ice cream. Garnish with fresh strawberry's or a mint sprig and enjoy :)








Strawberry Cobbler


1 cup self rising flour

I cup sugar

1 cup milk

1 stick butter

3 cups strawberries


Mix the flour, sugar and milk with a whisk until smooth. Melt butter,add to baking dish, poor in the flour mixture then add the strawberries. Bake for 30-40 minutes in 350 degree oven until golden brown. Serve warm with your favorite toppings. Enjoy~

1 comment:

Gena said...

Yummy, yummy! I just came over here for the first time from your other blog! You know I love cooking and I can't wait to see the other recipes you post.